A decision has been made, the dilemma is over; I am not playing this weekend. The torrential rain tonight made training difficult enough, especially as I was trying to simulate the match pressures of a scrum at training on a flooded astroturf! I waited to speak to the coach at the end and he said that he could tell my head wasn't on the game because I was visibly holding back in areas to protect my neck. I think the right decision has been made and that he understands and (maybe) even agrees.
I am now closing in on 3 finished assignments. My one on the nature and mission of the church is a couple of hundred words short - which is basically a conclusion, the same for the cell church essay, and the historicity of the exodus and entry into the land is pretty much finished completely. The situation I now face concerns whether to try and do a lot more to my assignments with the extra time I have over the weekend. But it is a temptation I will try to overcome, after all one dilemma safely navigated will do me for the rest of the week!